Monday, June 15, 2009

Where you go, I will follow...


Nico MUST be where I am at all times. This extends to the computer desk. Whenever I'm working, he jumps up, lies down between the monitor and the keyboard, and falls asleep. He becomes indignant when he is removed.


The problem is that he's getting so big that when he attempts to occupy that space, his swinging tail or huge paws end up on the keys, making for some crazy typo's. I pick him up, put him down, and within moments, he's back.


One of his favorite things to do (if he can stay awake) is to stare at the monitor and watch the cursor move. The only problem with this is that I can't see the screen to type my words! This picture shows him doing his thing, but he's so much bigger now, and likes to lie facing the screen with his very large derrière covering half of the keyboard.


It's so nice to be irrestistible in my cat's eyes. Where I go, he MUST follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment