Monday, February 11, 2013

Heartbreak and revenge

She's beautiful, sophisticated, educated, and saved me when I needed saving.  No words can describe my second mom, whose role has evolved to that of big sister and mentor.

However, I recently received word that after my last posting, she had the audacity to send the following comment to my blogmaster:
"I'm going to call him Meat Butt from now on."

This is the person of whom I speak, the one who has disrespected me beyond anything a civilized person could possibly understand. And yet I love her more than anything. Any cat would want to have her in his corner. Here she is in all her glory.


 



How can I reconcile this hurtful insult and my desire to strike back with my peaceful way of life???? I believe I have a plan!

She loves to wear black and looks great in it, so I'll just wait for her next visit. She tends to leave her open suitcase on the bed or floor, just filled with beautiful clothing that I plan to COVER with my beautiful, wiry, hard to remove fur.


I believe I'll call her Fur Butt from now on.





No comments:

Post a Comment