Monday, August 12, 2013

A happy day!

Today is a happy happy day for me because I got a message from my Mom #2 telling me I'm still the king of her heart. My very far away Mom, my divine Fur Butt...


Now I can hold my handsome head up high, knowing that I'm still #1. I looked at myself in the mirror shortly after reading  those loving words and as I admired the brilliant white fur covering my muscled chest, the way my eyes shine with good health and my gorgeous profile, I thought to myself:

That made my day.  And when the man came to the house to fix something in the kitchen today, as I walked  up to him and rubbed my face against his leg to let him know that I was there, ready to be admired, he said, "Wow, she's a beautiful cat! What's her name? Come here, sweetheart!   What's her name? If she were my cat, I'd call  her Honey because she's the color of honey."  Although I could have been offended about being mistaken for a girl, I simply purred, knowing that I've still got what it takes!

I love Mom #2 and am sorry for being petty and jealous. It's so beneath me because I am a superior, pulchritudinous, divinely handsome  guy, and I'm not the only one who knows it! 
Yes, just call me
Make that purr-fect!

No comments:

Post a Comment