Sunday, August 11, 2013

fb= formerly beloved

I found out recently that I have been replaced. My second mom (Fur Butt) has been posting on facebook about the new love of her life, a kitten who apparently has taken up a huge piece of her heart that formerly belonged to me alone.

This is my new replacement, the new kid in town. Hard to tell, but word has it he /she is "adorable" and "so cute."  I'd like to think that any cat who takes my place would be exceptionally splendid.

 
 
This is me: waiting at the door for "Fur Butt" to come home to me.  I'm not being cuddled by her, nor do I have the luxury of hanging out with her in her bed.  All I get to do is lie on her bed with my catbro, Leo while she bestows affection on someone else.
 
 
I'll just do what I've always done : wait, and wait, and wait for Mom #2 to come home and hopefully come to her senses and start posting zillions of shots of me in all my glory so that her many fb friends can "like" all of them.  By the way, "fb" doesn't mean "Fur Butt," but it can mean a lot of things. In my case it means "Formerly Beloved."





 


No comments:

Post a Comment