Monday, July 8, 2013

I may need help!

 It's going to happen again!   I can just feel it

and am panicking! 

For weeks I was shut up in a locked room with the bare minium of food and a bowl of water while the terrible sounds came closer and closer from outside the door.
 
  My fellow prisoner, Leo, and I could smell the presence of a man and some weird kind of chemicals, which I now understand was paint, but at the time believed to be chemical war fare.  My cellmate and I were released each evening,  allowed to move freely around the house, then forced into one of two areas of internment in the morning.
 
 One location was in the dungeon below the first floor while the other  lock-up was a floor below the attic.  It was my adored and adorable H. mom who rescued me each day, and my (I have no adjectives to describe this guy) H. dad who was the jailer each morning.  Although he made some reference to "it's to keep you guys safe" and other such absurdities as he locked us in, Leo and I weren't buying it, and made every effort to avoid capture.  How he figured out that we were hiding under one of the beds is beyond me, but in every situation there is someone you can depend on and someone who rats you out. In my case it was Leo, who could not resist coming out from under the bed when H. dad made noises by shaking a package of cat treats as he eerily chanted our names.  Of course, I had to follow since I am Leo's protector. Sometimes, Leo's a bit of an imbecile, the poor doltish oaf.
 
Now it's happening again!  I can see things being moved, eventually disappearing, and know that the worst is near.   I don't know when or why, and can only compare it to one of my H. dad's favorite shows, Under the Dome. 
 
More later... I'm being observed...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment